Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cookie
Calories: 100 | Protein: 6g | Fat: 6g | Net Carb: 5g
Prep Time: 17 min | Cook Time: 6 min | Total Time: 32 min
- 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough QuestBar.
- 1 ½ tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoon almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoons zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 tablespoon black cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar-free white chocolate powder (add almond or coconut milk to mix to give consistency of melted white chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut Quest Bar into smaller pieces that are easy to mix in a bowl.
- Add quest bar pieces, almond milk and zero calorie sweetener to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, then stir, and microwave another 15 seconds.
- Add in all remaining ingredients EXCEPT for white chocolate powder.
- Mix together until it’s uniform throughout and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Remove cookie dough from refrigerator and place on parchment paper or a silpat.
- Add another piece of parchment paper on top and begin rolling dough.
- Roll dough thin to about 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a 3”x2” gingerbread man cookie mold, begin stamping out cookies.
- Once 4 are made, gather the scraps and reform a dough ball and repeat steps #9 and 10.
- Once all cookies are made, bake for 6 minutes, then let cool for 5 minutes.
- Mix white chocolate powder in with either Almond milk or coconut milk until it reaches the consistency of melted white chocolate chips. Should be thicker and more viscous than watery.
- Add white chocolate powder mix into a piping bag. TIP: If piping bag not available use a small sandwich baggie and once ready to pipe, trim a small hole from the corner of the bag.
- Draw skeletons on each cookie, and then set in refrigerator for 5 minutes.